Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) will once again partner with airports across the U.S. to host JetStream Summer Fest on Wednesday, August 19.
The event will take place on Facebook Live.
Celebrating “Live Music at a Safe Distance,” 12 North American airports will join AUS for the free, multi-hour live-streamed event. The stream will feature performances by local musicians representing each participating city, including a special guest: Grammy-award-winning musician, Kenny Loggins, presented by the Santa Barbara Airport.
“Santa Barbara Airport is thrilled to join many of the nation’s best airports and bring a bit of musical joy to our summer,” said Airport Director, Henry Thompson. “And we’re grateful that Kenny Loggins wanted to represent his hometown airport.”
“Summer is a time typically full of music festivals and live events, and we are thrilled that airports across the country are joining us to bring even more live music direct to where audiences are,” said Jacqueline Yaft, Chief Executive Officer of Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
Austin musician, Jackie Venson, will perform and host the event, which kicks off at 3 pm PST / 5pm CST on each participating airports’ Facebook Live. Viewers can tip musicians through a virtual tip jar and can join the celebration on social media by using the hashtag #JetStreamFest.
The full lineup for the festival will feature:
- Jackie Venson – Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Kendal Conrad – Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE)
- Ayana Sade – Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Chuck Courtenay – Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
- Destiny L. & Taifa – Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Bashiri Asad – Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
- Monte Skelton – Evansville Regional Airport (EVV)
- Lucy Michelle – Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Ribo Ruckus – El Paso International Airport (ELP)
- Jason Feddy – John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Hilo Hi-Flyers – Long Beach Airport (LGB
- Champagne Sunday – Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA
Kenny Loggins – Santa Barbara Airport (SBA)
For more information – including how to view the event – click here.