PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT BELOW CAREFULLY
This Agreement describes the legal relationship between You (Subscriber), an artist or member of a band.
LogginsPromotion will be emailed promotional music via its website for promotional review and radio testing of the materials for airplay consideration. You are the sole owner of music submission or are legally representing the artist. Additional service fees may apply for requests made to have music promoted and marketed after which preliminary radio tests are completed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY AVAILING YOURSELF OF THE WEBSITE, MATERIALS OR RELATED SERVICES, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SUCH TERMS MAY BE MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME.
1. Grant: LogginsPromotion/Backstage Entertainment grants to You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to review and download Materials on the Websites for broadcast purposes only. Except as set forth here, no title, rights or license to any software, documentation, hardware, or any intellectual property embodied or used in connection with the Materials, or the Websites are transferred to You.
2. Modification of Terms and Conditions: LogginsPromotion/Backstage Entertainment may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion. When such modification is made, Backstage Entertainment will post a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on the Websites. Modifications will be effective when they are posted. LogginsPromotion/Backstage Entertainment is not required to provide You with notification that any such modification has been made. It is Your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time to be aware of any such modifications. Each time you log on to the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted any such modifications.
3. Term and Termination: The Agreement is for an ongoing term, not specific in length, which may be terminated by either party without written notice. If LogginsPromotion/Backstage Entertainment believes You are misusing your access to the Websites or misusing it complimentary service, this Agreement will be terminated immediately. Upon termination of this Agreement, all of Your license rights terminate
4. Territory: United States of America.
5. Warranty/Indemnification: You warrant that (a) You have the full right and power to enter into and perform this Agreement, and have secured all third-party consents, licenses and permissions necessary to enter into and perform this Agreement; (b) all factual assertions that You have made and will make to Backstage Entertainment are true and complete; (c) Your use of the Websites and the Materials, does not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
You agree to indemnify and hold LogginsPromotion/Backstage Entertainment, our officers, directors, members, employees, agents, licensees harmless from any and all damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to all demands, claims and causes of action arising from Your breach or alleged breach of the representations and warranties described in this Section. Pending the resolution of a claim related thereto, Backstage Entertainment should have the right to terminate this Agreement without notice. You agree to execute and deliver documents to us, upon our reasonable request, that evidence or effectuate LogginsPromotion/Backstage Entertainment’s rights under this Agreement.
6. Entire Agreement: This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties as to this Agreement’s subject matter and supersedes all prior proposals, discussions or agreements with respect to such subject matter.